Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Night

Tonight i went to go get my dear sweet husband a root beer float. I am currently in a wheel chair from foot surgery a few weeks ago so it's hard for me to get around without help. He took me out to the car in my wheel chair and helped me get in, I told him I would be right back and that I would honk when I was ready....Well I honked? and no one came out! I just kept honking and honking for 15 minutes! Still no one? Eventually I had to crawl out of my car onto the sidewalk and continue to CRAWL all the way across the front porch to the front door BY MYSELF! Finally I get the door open and start crawling into the house, there my dear sweet husband was standing to help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Remember the reenactment!

November 1, 2008 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Carol Sapp said...

Right!

November 28, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home